Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Test days: Outfit, hair, and makeup

Hello Olivia here! Now I know this is a little upsetting because it's spring break for some but, I felt it was needed since it is coming near to the end of the school year and we have a BUNCH of major tests coming up.
This is something I would wear to school on a test day because its comfortable yet cute. And I would also wear jeans depending on the weather but, Its been a bit hot outside recently. Any comfy t-shirt will do, but I got my shorts from Old Navy.
These Steve Madden thong sandals are probably my favorite shoes for spring and summer. They literally go with everything, and makes every outfit dressy casual.
I would recommend going without make-up so you don't have to worry about touching your face during a test but, if you aren't comfortable with that then I would go with a more light natural look. I am wearing zero mascara but instead a clear gel. So rub away with the eyes!
These are all the products used. You can find all these products at your local wal-mart or drug store! Aka. Garnier BB cream, elf press powder, elf clear eyebrow-eyelash gel, mabeline dream bouncy blush, Neutrogena face sunscreen, and an eos lip balm.
As for hair I was working with second day hair an decided to keep it simple with just a side braid :) I hope you all enjoyed, happy testing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment